Stratford-upon-Avon to Birmingham: By train!
Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore the Midlands by train?!
Intrepid explorers – there's an epic expedition on the horizon! Your self-guided treasure hunt Trail will take you cross-county in...
- A self-guided treasure hunt train Trail from Stratford upon Avon to Birmingham via Henley-in-Arden.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 - 106!
- 2 miles of walking 'loop' routes around several locations. This Trail takes roughly 3-4 hours to complete at your own pace.
- Text message service for Clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the Trail and be entered into a £100 monthly draw!
- Learn more about where you live, or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for instant fun (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Shakespeare Line Mystery Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
It's very important to to check the train timetables before and during the Trail as the rail service needed to complete it only runs hourly. The running times from Stratford-upon-Avon station can be checked by clicking this link.
The route is friendly for wheelchair users and pushchairs.
Bring your four-legged friends along! Please note that dogs will need to be kept on leads, including while on the train.