Woking - Town and Canal
Detective Mystery Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Woking?
Daring Detectives - you'll need a (brush)stroke of genius to crack this case!
Your self-guided detective mystery Trail...
- A self-guided detective mystery walking Trail around Woking.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- 3-mile ‘loop’ Trail (takes around 2.5 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the mystery and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Download your Trail now for INSTANT FUN (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Woking Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Before you set off on your awesome adventure, there are a few things you need to know...
The route is friendly for wheelchair users and pushchairs.
Bring your four-legged friends along! Please note that it is a busy town centre, so dogs will need to be kept on leads.
The closest long stay pay and display car park to the Trail start point is at Heathside Car Park (GU22 7AG), just a three minute walk away.
There are some fantastic events in Woking’s calendar, all of which are great times to visit this beautiful town. However, you may find that some of the clues on this Trail may become obstructed or difficult to access on these occasions. If you would like further information about event dates, please contact Woking Tourist Information.
There are public toilets available towards the beginning and middle of the Trail, and the route passes several pubs and a few cafes along the way.
Why not make a day of it and visit The Lightbox gallery and museum to see what more Woking has to offer? You could even challenge yourself to our Woking War of the Worlds Trail and let out your inner slippery spy!