Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Settle?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Settle
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.8 miles long and takes 2+ hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Settle Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Settle, with its wealth of interesting shops, welcoming cafes and historic buildings, is nestled between the Yorkshire Dales and the Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty that is the Forest of Bowland. Set against the atmospheric backdrop of Castlebergh Crag, this bustling market town is a joy to explore.
This Trail starts and finishes in Market Place in the centre of town and takes in the station and old town with magnificent views.
The Trail follows some narrow roads and lanes with no pavements, so please take care whilst heading along these and keep an eye out for traffic. There are also some steep sections along the route which might wear you out!
There are some fantastic picnic opportunities and a children's playground along the route. Refreshments are available from the many shops and establishments around the start point of the Trail. Public conveniences are located in Whitefriars Car Park near Market Place.
A detour is suggested in the Trail booklet up to the top of Castlebergh Crag. You could also take a trip on the famous Settle to Carlisle Railway.
There are several car parks in Settle but, at the time of writing, the Greenfoot Town Centre Car Park as detailed in the Trail booklet has the lowest charges. Settle can also be accessed by train and bus.