Easter Giveaway 2021!
Easter is a fantastic time to get out exploring, especially now rules are relaxing and it’s safer to explore that little bit further afield. That’s why we’re giving away 10 Treasure Trails in our Easter Giveaway*!
Of course, we don’t like to make things TOO easy! To be in with a chance*, solve our EGGSplorer Riddle below:
*COMPETITION NOW CLOSED, but you can still solve the riddle just for fun! Find the answer below…
The EGGSplorer Riddle:
There’s a mole in amongst our box of trainee EGGSplorers. They are trying to steal our treasure hunting secrets but have already slipped up and dropped their list of ‘How to blend in’ rules! Study the EGGSplorers Class Photo and read the rules carefully to figure out who the bad egg is.
How to blend in – a mole’s guide:
1. Keep your nose clean. This means displaying no sign of a nose at all.
2. Don’t look scared, worried, or lovestruck.
3. Keep away from corners.
4. Don’t wink. Ever.
All done? We’ve got more good news!
Thanks to everyone who submitted their Treasure Trail answers over the Easter weekend too – all correct answers were entered into our Easter Extra prize draw for a chance to win one of three chocolatey treats from Funky Hampers! Winners will be notified via email shortly.
Easter Giveaway T&Cs
- There are 10 Treasure Trails Vouchers up for grabs.
- A Treasure Trails Voucher is valid for a ‘Print at Home’ or ‘Printed by Us’ version of any Trail available for sale on our website.
- Open to UK residents, excluding employees of Treasure Trails.
- Winners will be chosen at random from all correct answers.
- Closing date for entries is midnight on Monday 5th April 2021.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Entry is via the entry form on this page only.
- Winners will be notified and emailed with their Voucher Code within five days of the closing date.
- The winner’s names and entries will be available on request.
- The promoter is Armstrong Best Ltd t/a Treasure Trails, Truro.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Easter Extra Prize Draw
See our Prize Draw Terms for details.
Treat your inbox
Receive our newsletter on the latest offers and happenings.
You can unsubscribe any time you want.