Nottingham City and Arboretum
Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Nottingham?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail exploring around Nottingham City and Arboretum
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2.2 miles long and takes 2+ hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Nottingham City and Arboretum Treasure Trail starts at:
Old Market Square
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The Arboretum is closed at dusk each day, so please leave plenty of time to solve the Clues for this part of the Trail. Also, if possible, please use the Park and; Ride service as parking in the city centre can be very expensive.
We believe that the Trail route is suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs and for your dog to accompany you if you so wish.
We are currently unaware of any restrictions for dogs on this Trail, and whilst most of our Trails can be enjoyed with dogs, those in towns and cities may be less suitable due to traffic and a lack of open spaces. You may also encounter restricted access to parks etc.