Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Greenwich?
Ahoy, me hearties!
We need pirate adventurers for this self-guided treasure hunt around Greenwich. Hunt high and low through the...
- A self-guided treasure hunt walking Trail around Greenwich.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 - 106!
- 2.5-mile 'loop' Trail (takes 2.5 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the quest and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for instant fun (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Greenwich Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Before you set off on your awesome adventure, there are a few things you need to know...
This route is not friendly for wheelchair users due to steep hills and some steps; however, those with light pushchairs should find this manageable.
We do not recommend bringing your four-legged friends along as there are areas on this Trail where pups are prohibited (guide dogs are an exception).
This Trail takes you through areas that are inaccessible after dusk.
The start and end locations of this Trail are located at the Cutty Sark DLR line for easy access in and out of Central London.
There are public toilets available near The Cutty Sark and the Maritime Museum. The route passes several pubs and a few cafes along the way.
Why not make a day of it and look inside The Cutty Sark Museum or the National Maritime Museum to learn more of Greenwich's maritime heritage!