Oxford - Jericho and Canal
Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Oxford?
Calling all treasure seekers!
Your self-guided treasure hunt will take you on a journey through historic Jericho and along the...
- A self-guided treasure hunt walking Trail around Oxford.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- 3.2-mile ‘loop’ Trail (takes 2.5 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the quest and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for instant fun (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Oxford Jericho and Canal Treasure Trail starts at:
Park End Street
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Before you set off on your awesome adventure to explore Oxford, there are a few things you need to know…
The route is friendly for wheelchair users and pushchairs. However, please note that there is some rough terrain along the way, including cobblestones.
Bring your four-legged friends along! Please note that there may be times when dogs will need to be on leads.
There are some fantastic events in Oxford’s calendar, all of which are great times to visit this beautiful city. However, you may find that some of the clues on this Trail become obstructed or difficult to access on these occasions. Please check for events before setting off.
There are public toilets available towards the beginning of the Trail, and the route passes several pubs and a few cafes along the way.