Edinburgh - New Town
Secret Spy Mission Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Edinburgh?
Secret agents, we have a case for you!
Your self-guided spy mission Trail will have you exploring the cobbled streets...
- A Spy MIssion themed walking Treasure Trail around Edinburgh New Town
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2.3 miles long and takes 2+ hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Edinburgh New Town Treasure Trail starts at:
North Saint Andrew
City of Edinburgh
Edinburgh & The Lothians
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Before you set off on your awesome adventure, there are a few things you need to know...
Unfortunately, the route encounters cobbled streets and pavements with no dropped kerbs, so is not accessible for wheelchair bound agents. It should be manageable for spies with pushchairs though.
Bring your four-legged friends along! Please note that there are a couple of clues that are in an area where dogs are not permitted, so we would not advise bringing along your pup if you are doing the Trail alone. This is a busy city centre, so dogs will need to be kept on leads at all times.
There are some fantastic events in Edinburgh's calendar, all of which are great times to visit this beautiful city. However, you may find that some of the clues on this Trail may become obstructed or difficult to access on these occasions - especially during the Fringe Festival. If you would like further information about event dates, please contact Edinburgh Visitor Information.
There are toilets available in Princes Street Gardens, and there is a myriad of cafes, restaurants, pubs and other eating establishments at the beginning and end of the Trail route. The gardens along the way make fantastic picnic spots if the weather is nice!
Why not make a day of it by visiting the nearby Scottish National Gallery or Edinburgh Castle along the way? You could even challenge yourself to another Trail adventure to uncover more twisting tales about this amazing city!