Yoxall and Kings Bromley
Secret Spy Mission Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Yoxall and Kings Bromley?
Calling all slippery spies!
Your self-guided spy mission will have you hunting for the sneaky clues in both Yoxall and...
- A self-guided spy mission walking and driving Trail around Yoxall and Kings Bromley.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- A ’linear’ Trail with 2.75 miles of walking and 2.5 miles of driving (takes 2.5 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the mission and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for INSTANT FUN (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Yoxall and Kings Bromley Treasure Trail starts at:
The small car park
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Before you set off on your awesome adventure to explore Yoxall and Kings Bromley, there are a few things you need to know...
The route is friendly for wheelchair users and pushchairs.
Bring your four-legged friends along! This is a dog-friendly Trail.
The closest car park to the Trail start point is on Sudbury Road (DE13 8NA), where your mission begins
There aren’t any public toilets available along the route, although pub landlords are very understanding. You can find refreshment stops and shops in both villages.