Wye Valley- St Arvans to Redbrook
Detective Mystery Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore the Wye Valley?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Detective Mystery themed driving and walking Treasure Trail around the Wye Valley
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail involves approximately 2 miles of walking and 20 miles of driving, and should take around 3-4 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Linear route Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Wye Valley Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
There are toilets in Tintern that you pass along the way, although there is a pay and display car park there if you want to use them!
Refreshments can be found at the start of the Trail at the Piercefield Hotel or there is a small shop in St Arvans where you could pick up a limited picnic.
At the end of the Trail there is a pub called The Boat Inn which has a large garden and can be accessed by footbridge from the car park.
There is the opportunity for a lovely walk in woodlands about three quarters of the way through the Trail at Cadora Woods.