Worcester City Centre
Detective Mystery Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Worcester City Centre?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Detective Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail around Worcester City Centre
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.5 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Free mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Worcester City Centre Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This Trail is flat and along pavements and riverside paths. Please don't attempt this Trail when the river is in flood as at least three Clues will be under water. There are toilets in the Guildhall at the start, at the Corn Market about a third of the way round and in the Cathedral, two thirds of the way round. There are lots of museums, shops and cafes to enjoy on the way round too.