Harrogate - Valley Gardens
Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Harrogate ?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Harrogate
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.2 miles long and takes 1.5+ hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 4 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Harrogate Pirates in Valley Gardens Treasure Hunt Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This Trail has been written with younger pirates in mind! All the Clues have a picture to find enabling pre-readers to join in the search and be able to get involved with many of the easier Clues on this Trail, with guidance and help from adults or older siblings. Adults will need to help out with the directions and reading, but the whole family will be able to work together to find the 'treasure'.
The route is wholly within Valley Gardens so there are no roads to cross. The paths are wide with slight slopes in parts. Please note that scooters and bicycles are not allowed. Skateboards are allowed in the skatepark area only.
There is a playground, a cafe and public toilets within the park. There are also plenty of benches for a picnic.