Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Winslow?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Winslow
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Winslow Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Winslow, once an ancient royal manor, is now a small market town. It lies between Aylesbury and Buckingham. In 782 it was given by Charter to St Albans Abbey by Offa the King of Mercia. Documents concerning this Charter were discovered in 1993 in the National Library in Brussels.
This route shows you some of the older parts of the town. If you have time you may like to include a visit to Keach's Chapel. It is free and keys are obtainable during normal working hours Monday - Saturday from Wilkinson Estate Agents in Market Square.
There are cafes, restaurants, pubs and other eating establishments along the way.
Toilets are located at the start of the Trail.