Secret Spy Mission Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Wetherby?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Spy Mission themed walking Treasure Trail around Wetherby
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Wetherby Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This Trail explores the historic market town of Wetherby, finishing at the weir. The Trail mainly follows paths, pavements and quiet lanes with a section along a grassy riverside path, which can be muddy, so suitable footwear is recommended.
The Trail starts at Wilderness Car Park (off mini roundabout by river bridge LS22 6RF). If full, follow parking signs from the exit to Hallfield Ln (LS22 6JB). Parking is also available at Crossley Street (LS22 6RT) and the Leisure Centre (LS22 5FN).
The Trail visits Jubilee Gardens which open until 4pm during Winter and 7.30pm in Summer. Also, as part of the Trail follows two riverside paths, these sections may become inaccessible at times of extreme flooding.
There are plenty of opportunities for refreshments in the town as there are some excellent cafes, restaurants and coffee shops. There are public toilets available in The Shambles area, near the market place towards the end of the Trail.