Detective Mystery Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Wentworth?
Daring detectives - we need your help!
Your self-guided detective mystery will take you on a journey through this pretty...
- A self-guided detective mystery walking Trail around Wentworth.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- 2.5-mile ‘loop’ Trail (takes 2.5+ hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the mystery and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for INSTANT FUN (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Wentworth Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The Trail explores the village via pavements, lanes and footpaths, some of which may be a little muddy. Park in the car park on Main Street (3 hrs max) or find long stay parking at the garden centre (S62 7TF) or Church Field Lane behind the village school (S62 7TX).
As Wentworth is quite a small village, amenities are limited so best to plan ahead. There is a village shop, tea rooms, post office, two pubs, a bistro restaurant as well as the nearby garden centre but please check opening times before setting off. There are no public conveniences in the village, so the pubs and the garden centre would be your best bet here.
The village is privately owned by the Fitzwilliam Estate. This Trail has been created independently of the estate so please respect all signs and private property whilst you enjoy exploring this fascinating village.