Detective Mystery Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Wentworth?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Detective Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail around Wentworth
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2.25 miles long and takes 2.5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Wentworth Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The Trail explores the village via pavements, lanes and footpaths, some of which may be a little muddy. Park in the car park on Main Street (3 hrs max) or find long stay parking at the garden centre (S62 7TF) or Church Field Lane behind the village school (S62 7TX).
As Wentworth is quite a small village, amenities are limited so best to plan ahead. There is a village shop, tea rooms, post office, two pubs, a bistro restaurant as well as the nearby garden centre but please check opening times before setting off. There are no public conveniences in the village, so the pubs and the garden centre would be your best bet here.
The village is privately owned by the Fitzwilliam Estate. This Trail has been created independently of the estate so please respect all signs and private property whilst you enjoy exploring this fascinating village.