Detective Mystery Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Wells?
Budding detectives, we need your help!
This self-guided detective mystery investigation starts outside the Town Hall. You'll search high and...
- A self-guided detective mystery walking Trail around Wells.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 - 106!
- 2-mile 'loop' Trail (takes 2 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the mystery and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for instant fun (or receive your copy in the post)!
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Wells Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Before you set off on your awesome adventure, there are a few things you need to know...
This Trail is wheelchair and pushchair friendly.
Bring your four-legged friends along!
The closest long stay pay and display car park to the start of the Trail is at Whiting Way car park (BA5 2PJ). We recommend this car park to ensure you have ample time to enjoy this Trail experience, but there are closer car parks available.
Wells Market Place plays host to fantastic outdoor markets on Wednesdays and Saturdays that are a great addition to your Trail experience if you are in the area. An annual food festival is also held in October (which shouldn't be missed!), and you may find that some of the clues are obscured or difficult to access during this event.
There are public toilets available at Union Street car park, about a five-minute walk from the start point of this Trail, and the route passes several pubs, restaurants and a few cafes along the way.