Secret Spy Mission Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Tewkesbury?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Spy Mission themed walking Treasure Trail around Tewkesbury
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.6 miles long and takes 1.5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Tewkesbury Spy Mission Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Tewkesbury floods regularly and frequently, so make sure you don't attempt to do the Trail after prolonged periods of rain. This is a useful website giving any flood warnings in the area.
There are a couple of kissing gates but they have been designed to enable wheelchairs to get through. At the end of the Trail, there is a choice of two tearooms or a pub so you can finish with refreshments.
There is one clue in the Abbey Porch at the end and the gates shut according to their website at 5.30 Monday to Saturday and at 6.00 on Sundays so make sure you leave plenty of time to finish the Trail.