Temple and Fleet Street
Detective Mystery Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Temple and Fleet Street?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Detective Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail around Temple and Fleet Street
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Temple and Fleet Street Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Public pedestrian access to and from the Middle Temple and Temple Church is only via the Tudor Street entrance after 8pm and at weekends. Although the Temple Church is open to the public for most of the year, public access into the area can sometimes be limited by security staff during special events and outside of the court Term Dates.
We have not heard of access being denied during the summer recess but you may not be allowed in to complete the Trail in winter holiday times when staffing levels are low.
If in doubt, please check the Temple opening times at www.templechurch.com or contact the church warden to check.