Swindon - the Bourne Directive
Secret Spy Mission Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Swindon's Rail heritage?
Calling all super spies - We've got a mission for you!
Feel like a real-life secret agent on a self-guided...
- A self-guided spy mission walking Trail around Swindon.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 - 106!
- 2.4 mile 'loop' Trail (takes 2 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the mission and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for instant fun (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Swindon Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
To complete this Trail, you need to complete it while the Swindon Designer Outlet is open. The regular opening hours are as below:
Monday to Friday: 10:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 10:00 - 18:00
Special opening hours apply on bank holidays and during festive periods, so please check the website before you go out on your Trail adventure.
This route is friendly for wheelchair users and pushchairs.
Unfortunately, this route goes through areas where dogs are not allowed so they won't be able to join you on your Trail adventure.
Parking is available at the shopping centre, charged at £1 for up to 5 hours or £12 for the full day (as of March 2019).
There are public toilets and refreshment stops throughout the Designer Outlet and just before Clue 08.