Stockport Brows and Bridges
Secret Spy Mission Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Stockport?
Here's to a new kind of adventure!
your self-guided mission takes you around a town once famous for its hatting...
- A self-guided spy-themed walking Trail around Stockport.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 - 106!
- 1.3 mile 'loop' Trail (takes 1.5 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the mission and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for instant fun (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Stockport Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Unfortunately, the route is not friendly for wheelchair users and pushchairs due to some steps and steep sections at a number of places around the Trail.
Bring your four-legged friends along! Please note that it is a busy town centre so dogs will need to be kept on leads.
The closest long stay pay and display car park to the Trail start point is at Churchgate, just a minute walk away.
There are some fantastic events in Stockport's calendar, all of which are great times to visit this beautiful town. However, you may find that some of the Clues on this Trail may become obstructed or difficult to access on these occasions. If you would like further information about event dates, please contact Stockport Tourist Information.
There are public toilets available towards Clue 10 and the route passes several pubs and a few cafes along the way.