Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Staveley?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Staveley
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.6 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Staveley Treasure Trail starts at:
Lake District National Park
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This Trail follows paths and pavements and is suitable for pushchairs.
Whilst the riverside path is fully accessible, narrow pavements and lanes without footpaths, plus two steps up to the churchyard mean that the route has been marked as unsuitable for wheelchair users. However, it would be possible for some to navigate using the main church path in and out of the churchyard, should the narrow pavements and lanes not pose a problem.
There are public toilets near to the halfway point of the Trail, which, due to the nature if the route, is also not far from the start.
There are a handful of pubs and local businesses offering food and refreshment along the route.