Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Stamford?
We hope you're not sheepish, ace adventurers!
Your self-guided treasure hunt will take you on a journey through the pretty...
- A self-guided treasure hunt walking Trail around Stamford.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- 1.9-mile ‘loop’ Trail (takes 2+ hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the quest and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for INSTANT FUN (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Stamford Treasure Trail starts at:
Cattlemarket Car Park
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Please Note: Sometimes there is a market on a Saturday in the Red Lion Square which may make finding one of the clues a little tricky. Please bear this in mind when planning your adventure.
The Trail is marked as wheelchair inaccessible because of the section for Clues 14 and 15 (there are steps down from the passageway after Clue 14 and steps up just before Clue 15). To avoid these, instead of turning right into Olde Barn Passage (directions before Clue 14), continue straight on along the right hand side of St Mary’s Street and follow this road around to the right where it’ll meet up with the end of St Mary’s Passage (where Clue 15 is located). It means you'll miss out on Clue 14 but one of your team could pop down Olde Barn Passage to solve it.