City of London - St Paul's
Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore St Paul's?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around St. Paul's
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 1.5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the annual £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The City of London - St Paul's Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
St Paul's Cathedral Gardens - Opening hours:The garden is open every day from 6am to 8pm in the summer and 6am to 4pm in the winter, unless a special event or service is taking place, in which case the garden may be closed.
For details, please telephone: 020 7246 8335.
The Trail also visits Postman's Park which is open all year round from 8am to 7pm or dusk, whichever is earlier and closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.