Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore St Paul's?
Intrepid explorers - we need your help!
Your self-guided treasure hunt will take you on an expedition through the City...
- A self-guided treasure hunt walking Trail around St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- 2-mile ‘loop’ Trail (takes 1.5 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the quest and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for INSTANT FUN (or receive your copy in the post)!
The City of London - St Paul's Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
St Paul's Cathedral Gardens - Opening hours:
The garden is open every day from 6am to 8pm in the summer and 6am to 4pm in the winter, unless a special event or service is taking place, in which case the garden may be closed.
For details, please telephone: 020 7246 8335.
The Trail also visits Postman's Park which is open all year round from 8am to 7pm or dusk, whichever is earlier and closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day.