Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Southwark?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Southwark
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2.5 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Pilgrims in Southwark Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Private events and services sometimes take place in Southwark cathedral so please do check ahead to make sure that it is open. Click here to see their upcoming events. There are a good number of cafes, pubs and restaurants along the way. Public toilets can be found at London Bridge Station.
The circular route takes in Borough High Street, Guy's Hospital, King's College London, Leathermarket Gardens, and finishes along the Thames-side path by City Hall and HMS Belfast.
The Trail passes through a few public parks, and these typically close at dusk. Please be sure to commence your Trail in good time to ensure you have passed through the parks before they close.
Not suitable for dogs as there are parks which do not permit them along the Trail.