Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Selborne?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Selborne
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Selborne Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
As is detailed in the 'About Trail' box at the start of the Treasure Trail, we would thoroughly recommend a visit to The Gilbert White and; the Oates Collection Museum at The Wakes opposite the church on the high street. The museum is generally open 10.30am until 4.30pm Tues to Sun (Fri to Sun 1st January to 11th February). Your entry fee will enable you to enter for a full year.
Delicious light lunches, cakes and afternoon teams can be enjoyed in the Tea Parlour at The Wakes, or the Bush House Tea Room further along the high street. Another option is the Selborne Arms pub near the Trail's start and finish point.