Secret Spy Mission Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Saltburn?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Spy Mission themed walking Treasure Trail around Saltburn
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2+ hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Saltburn-by-the-Sea Treasure Trail starts at:
Redcar and Cleveland
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The route follows pavements and paths with a few steep sections along the way which may not be suitable for all wheelchair users. At the end, you can choose to use a series of steps down the cliff or to take the cliff lift.
The route is step-free provided that the Cliff Lift is running to return down to the seafront at the end of the Trail.
For completely step-free access, you may need to send someone down to the car to pick you up at the top and take you down to the seafront to solve the final Clues.
This Trail is dog-friendly with the opportunity to have a good run around on the beach at the end. Please check signs for which areas of the beach dogs are allowed on.
There are public toilets at the start and finish of the Trail route and plenty of refreshment opportunities in the town towards the middle section of the Trail.