Saltaire Village - World Heritage Site
Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Saltaire?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Saltaire
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Saltaire Village Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The route around Saltaire is flat and level, including footpaths level pavements. There are two very short sections on cobbles which are fairly even. The Trail is marked as fully accessible. Wheelchair users may need to detour slightly to lowered kerbs at some points on the route and there is one very short section of cobbles at the start of the Trail.
There are public toilets near the start of the Trail, in Caroline Street Car Park.
A range of cafes for refreshment can be found in the middle section of the Trail. The Trail finishes in Roberts Park which has a cafe and is also a great place for a picnic.