Royal Parks of London
Detective Mystery Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore the Royal Parks of London?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A self-guided Detective Mystery walking Trail around London's Parks.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- 5 mile ‘loop’ Trail (takes 3+ hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the mystery and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for instant fun (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Royal Parks of London Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The route is friendly for wheelchair users and pushchairs.
This Trail is not suitable for dogs due to dog-restricted areas.
We recommend using London’s fantastic public transport system to reach your starting point.
Access may be restricted to some parts of the Trail on some days due to special events or marches in central London. It’s always best to check for known road closures ahead of travel. Please note that the annual Winter Wonderland event doesn’t obscure any clues on the Trail.
There are public toilets available towards the throughout the Trail and the route passes several pubs and a few cafes along the way.
Why not make a day of it and explore some of London’s other famous attractions, like the Natural History Museumhttps://www.nhm.ac.uk/., or London Zoo? Or, if you fancy another challenge, try one of our other London Trails.!