Robin Hood's Bay
Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Robin Hood's Bay?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Robin Hood's Bay
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.5 miles long and takes 1.5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the annual £1,000 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Free mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Robin Hood's Bay Treasure Trail starts at:
North York Moors National
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The route of this Trail involves steep climbs and descents, narrow paths, cobbles and lots of steps. It is therefore unsuitable for pushchairs or wheelchair users.
There are public toilets at the start and halfway along the route.
There are plenty of refreshment opportunities including pubs, cafes and fish and; chip shops. If taking a picnic, check the tide times if you plan to picnic on the beach as there is no beach access at high tide.
The beach is also a great spot for rock pooling and fossil hunting so plan your trip at low tide to make the most of this opportunity.