Richmond - Town and Riverside
Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Richmond?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Richmond
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2.2 miles long and takes 2.5+ hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Richmond Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Part of this Trail cannot be completed during the Richmond Live music festival which is usually held on the first weekend of August each year. Please check https://www.richmondlive.org/ for festival dates. You will need to detour through the town using a smartphone map and skip one Clue or use the SMS 'stuck on a clue' helpline to obtain this answer.
The route follows pavements and paved footpaths around Richmond with a couple of short steep sections.
These gradients along with several cobbled sections make it unsuitable for wheelchair users.
There are plenty of pubs, cafes and shops for refreshments in and around the market square where the Trail starts and finishes. Alternatively, take a picnic to enjoy by the riverside.
Public toilets are located in the suggested Long Stay car park and also along the riverside near the halfway point.
Some clues along the route of this Trail are set in areas of restricted access for dogs