Detective Mystery Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Pudding Lane?
Crumbs, this really is a curious case!
Your self-guided detective mystery will have you investigating London's infamous square mile as...
- A self-guided detective mystery walking Trail around Pudding Lane.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- 1.7-mile ‘loop’ Trail (takes 2 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the mission and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for instant fun (or receive your copy in the post)!
The City of London - Pudding Lane Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Before you set off on your awesome adventure to explore London, there are a few things you need to know...
The route isn’t friendly for wheelchair users and pushchairs.
This Trail takes you through a very busy city centre, so we would not recommend bringing your four-legged friends along.
The start and end locations of this Trail are located close to Monument Underground Station, on the Circle and District lines.
Access may be restricted to some parts of the Trail on some days due to special events or marches in central London. It’s always best to check for known road closures ahead of travel.
There are public toilets available towards the beginning and end of the Trail and the route passes several pubs and a few cafes along the way.