Portishead - Old and New
Detective Mystery Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Portishead?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Detective Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail around Portishead
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 3.75 miles long and takes 2.5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Portishead Old and New Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The Trail starts and ends on the Esplanade near to the lakeland leisure grounds, parking is free in Esplanade Road.
Unfortunately the Trail is unsuitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs as there are a few sets of steps along the way.
The Trail is approximately 2 and; 3/4 miles long and should take about 2 and; 1/2 hours to complete.
There are toilets at the beginning (and end) of the Trail. Refreshments are available just off route in the High Street and indicated in the Trail, or picnic at the end by the lake or further along in Kilkenny Fields. There is a cafe at the start and soon after the start.