Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Porthcurno?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Porthcurno on the South West Coast Path
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 3.75 miles long and takes 3 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Porthcurno Circular - SW Coast Path Treasure Trail starts at:
Porthcurno Car Park
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The route of this Trail follows sections of the South West Coast Path. The terrain can be steep and very uneven in places, with precipitous drops to the sea and steps that can extremely slippery when it has been raining. Appropriate strong, waterproof footwear is essential. The route is hard-walking in parts, so only the bravest, fittest explorers should attempt this one!
We also strongly recommend checking the weather forecast before setting out as it can change very quickly in such an exposed coastal spot! Take weather appropriate clothing with you before setting off as it's a long walk back to the expedition vehicle and there are scant opportunities for shelter along the way.
The quest can be completed with dogs but they should remain on leads for the duration of the Trail.
Seasonal refreshments and toilets are available at the start / end point of the Trail and at a mid-point spot in Porthgwarra.
The Trail also starts and ends outside the fascinating PK Porthcurno Museum of Global Communications which is well worth a visit once you've completed your quest. You will also be encountering the world-famous Minack Theatre, which can be pre-booked for a visit, or even a performance!