Holme Pierrepont and Colwick Park
Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Nottingham?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking and driving Treasure Trail around Holme Pierrepont and Colwick Park
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2.6 miles long on foot, 4 miles driving and takes 2.75 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Holme Pierrepont and Colwick Park Treasure Hunt Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
There is a charge to park at Holme Pierrepont. For the latest rates, please click the following link: https://www.nwscnotts.com/nwsc/parking
We are currently unaware of any restrictions for dogs on this Trail, and whilst most of our Trails can be enjoyed with dogs, those in towns and cities may be less suitable due to traffic and a lack of open spaces. You may also encounter restricted access to parks etc.