Secret Spy Mission Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Northallerton?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Spy Mission themed walking Treasure Trail around Northallerton
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2.3 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Northallerton Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Northallerton is located in the Vale of Mowbray and at the northern end of the Vale of York. As well as being the administrative centre of North Yorkshire, it is also an affluent market town and major retail centre for the area. It is rich in local history due to its position on the old main route from London to Edinburgh, still followed by the mainline railway today.
As you explore Northallerton with this Trail, learn about the rich history of the town, discover a house over 400 years old and admire the many historical public houses serving residents and visitors of the town.
This Trail starts at and finishes near the main car park near Tourist Information and explores the main market street and surrounding historical landmarks of the town centre.
There is a park with a children's playground and picnic tables near the start of the Trail. Refreshments are available at numerous pubs, cafes and shops in the town centre and along the route. Regrettably, the public conveniences are closed but toilets are available upstairs in the town hall during the week and customer toilets are located in many cafes and pubs as well as in the main Tesco and Sainsburys supermarkets very close to the town centre.
The Trail starts at Tourist Information in the main town car park. The cheaper long stay parking is towards the rear of the car park (DL7 8LZ). On foot, Tourist Information is signed from the town centre. Northallerton is also served by several local bus and train services.