Detective Mystery Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore North Mull?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Detective Mystery themed driving and walking Treasure Trail around North Mull
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail involves approximately 1.5 miles of walking and 35 miles of driving, and should take around 4 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Free mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The North Mull Treasure Trail starts at:
Isle of Mull
Argyll and Bute
Argyll And Bute
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »