Newcastle - Toon
Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Newcastle upon Tyne?
Intrepid explorers - the ball is in your court!
Your self-guided treasure hunt starts at Central Station and takes you...
- A self-guided treasure hunt walking Trail around Newcastle.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- 2-mile ‘loop’ Trail (takes 2.5 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the quest and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for INSTANT FUN (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Newcastle - Toon Treasure Hunt Trail starts at:
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
Tyne And Wear
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
We believe that the Trail route is suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs, and for your dog to accompany you if you so wish. but you must note the following:
- There is one clue that involves four steps to go and inspect a column by a door. Whoever checks the column returns to the pavement.
- There are inclines to go up and a wheelchair user would need some assistance.
- The Trail is around a busy city centre so a dog must be kept on a lead.