Newcastle - Toon
Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Newcastle upon Tyne?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Newcastle upon Tyne
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Newcastle - Toon Treasure Hunt Trail starts at:
Newcastle upon Tyne
Tyne and Wear
Tyne And Wear
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
We believe that the Trail route is suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs, and for your dog to accompany you if you so wish. but you must note the following:
- There is one clue that involves four steps to go and inspect a column by a door. Whoever checks the column returns to the pavement.
- There are inclines to go up and a wheelchair user would need some assistance.
- The Trail is around a busy city centre so a dog must be kept on a lead.