Detective Mystery Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Masham?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Detective Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail around Masham
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2+ hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Masham Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The Trail route includes some grassy footpaths, a field, a series of steps, some cobbles and three gates making it unsuitable for wheelchair or pushchair users.
The grassy footpath and field may be muddy so suitable footwear is recommended.
There is a good selection of pubs and cafes for refreshments in Masham.
The route passes two brewery visitor centres - the Theakston Brewery and the Black Sheep Brewery. Both offer tours - booking is advisable.
There are public toilets near the market square at the start / finish and middle of the Trail.