Detective Mystery Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Market Weighton?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Detective Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail around Market Weighton
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.5 miles long and takes 1.5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Free mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Market Weighton Treasure Trail starts at:
East Riding of Yorkshire
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This Trail will lead you around the architectural delights of this historic market town. Attractions include the Londesborough Arms, an 18th century coaching inn, the high street, redolent of the 1800s, as well as the old police station and the quaint little duck pond. Make sure you have some bread handy for the hungry and very noisy ducks! You will also visit the Gothic Grade 1 listed building of All Saints church, parts of which date back to Norman times.
This detective mystery Walking Trail is set around the centre of this old market town. It is approximately 1.5 miles long and will take about 1.5 hours to complete. Unfortunately, the steps in the Aspen play park make the Trail unsuitable for wheelchairs. People with light pushchairs will be able to negotiate the steps provided there are two people to help with the lifting.
It is recommended that you use the free car park in Londesborough Road. However, please note this car park is used for the weekly market each Friday. There is another free car park on Finkle Street, and other street parking available.