Malvern Hills - Worcestershire Beacon
Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore the Malvern Hills?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around the Malvern Hills
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 3.7 miles long and takes 3 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Malvern Hills - Northern Heights Treasure Trail starts at:
West Malvern Road
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This Trail takes you on a hard walk to the top of the Worcestershire Beacon before descending to the north.
The circular route then takes in St Ann's Well and another stiff climb to Earnslaw Lake before the descent. Make sure you are wearing stout walking shoes or boots and carrying plenty of water for this tough walk up and down the hills. This walk is not for the faint hearted.
The Trail starts in a 'Pay and Display' car park which costs £4.50.
There is a cafe about half way through the walk, but it isn't open all the time. Please have a look at their website to check the opening times