Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Malton?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Malton
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail can be done either as a 3.5 mile walking route or as a 2 stop driving Trail with approximately 2 miles of walking, 1.3 miles of driving and will take 3+ hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Linear route Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Malton - A Tale of Old and New Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The route includes narrow pavement, cobbles, some steps and some grassy areas making it unsuitable for wheelchair users or pushchairs.
The Trail explores the historical market town of Malton before heading to the picturesque village of Old Malton. You have the option of driving to Old Malton or walking along the riverside to reach the second part of the Trail.
PLEASE NOTE: the riverside walk can be quite muddy in places - it's a much nicer walk if the weather has recently been dry, so we recommend checking before your arrival.
Dogs are welcome on this Trail, with the walking option providing a good walk for you and your canine companion.
There are plenty of refreshment opportunities in Malton during the first part of the Trail and one pub in Old Malton in the second part or you could take a picnic to enjoy by the riverside.
There are public toilets in the Long Stay car park and in Market Place at the start of the Trail.