Secret Spy Mission Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Little Venice and Paddington?
Top-secret agents - we need you!
Your self-guided spy mission will have you tiptoeing through the peaceful canal area of...
- A self-guided spy mission walking Trail around Little Venice and Paddington.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- 3-mile ‘loop’ Trail (takes 3 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the mission and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for INSTANT FUN (or receive your copy in the post)!
The London's Little Venice Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Before you set off on your awesome adventure to explore London, there are a few things you need to know…
Unfortunately, this Trail is not suitable for wheelchair users or pushchairs due to some unavoidable steps along the route.
Bring your four-legged friends along! Please note that dogs will need to be kept on leads at all times.
The route starts and ends near London Paddington railway station, which can also be reached via the London Underground on the Bakerloo, Circle, District, Elizabeth and Hammersmith & City lines.
Access may be restricted to some parts of the Trail on some days due to special events or marches in central London. It's always best to check for known road closures ahead of travel.
There are public toilets in the station at the start and at Clue 13. There are plenty of places to grab refreshments on the way, especially around Paddington Canal Basin, and there are some nice picnic spots too.