Land's End Peninsula
Detective Mystery Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Lands End?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Detective Mystery themed driving and walking Treasure Trail around Lands End Peninsula
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail involves approximately 2 miles of walking and 24 miles of driving, and will take around 4 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Linear route driving Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Lands End Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
There is a charge to park at Land's End itself, currently £7 for a minimum of 4hrs, (as of October 2023) but entrance to the site itself is free. There are refreshments and toilets available there though and you can pay to visit any of the attractions if you wish to.
Unfortunately, this Trail is not suitable for wheelchairs, due to the rugged, uneven terrain encountered at the various different sites. Also, strong, waterproof footwear is highly recommended. Take great care during windy, stormy weather, as parts of this Trail are set along exposed cliffs and coastal footpaths.