Treasure Hunt Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore Lancaster?
Things are getting spooky, treasure seekers...
Your self-guided treasure hunt will take you on a journey into Lancaster's past. You'll...
- A self-guided treasure hunt walking Trail around Lancaster.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- 1.9-mile ‘loop’ Trail (takes 2 hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the quest and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Download your Trail now for INSTANT FUN (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Lancaster Castle and Quay Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
There are some steep hills on this Trail (it does visit a medieval castle after all!) but there are some wonderful views to the Lake District mountains that make them worthwhile! There are also a number of flights of steps that make it unsuitable for wheelchairs and pushchairs.
This Trail is dog friendly, however, if you also wanted to visit the castle on your way around, please be aware you will not be able to take your furry friend in with you.