Keyhaven & Milford on Sea
Treasure Hunt Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Keyhaven and Milford on Sea?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Treasure Hunt themed walking Treasure Trail around Keyhaven & Milford on Sea
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 6 miles long and takes around 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Keyhaven & Milford on Sea Treasure Trail starts at:
Milford on Sea
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
This Trail can be done either as a cycling Trail, or a longer walking Trail. If walking the Trail, allow for at least 4 hours to complete it.
Towards the end of the Trail, you can decide to visit the fascinating Hurst Castle, so while you are there, why not enjoy a visit of this intriguing place? Click here to visit their website, please note that the Castle does have seasonal opening hours, so please bear this in mind when planning your trip. Details of the latest opening hours are available by visiting this link.