Detective Mystery Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Ironbridge?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Detective Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail around Ironbridge Gorge
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2.5 miles long and takes 2.25 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Ironbridge Gorge Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The High Street suffers from severe flooding at times, so pick a dry day to solve this mystery. There is a steep hill to climb and a challenging descent!
Please also note that currently the route heads to the Museum of Iron and there are two Clues there that may be inaccessible on Mondays in the winter. For confirmation of exact opening times, see their website. https://www.ironbridge.org.uk/explore/coalbrookdale-museum-of-iron/#modal-opening.
We are currently unaware of any restrictions for dogs on this Trail, and whilst most of our Trails can be enjoyed with dogs, those in towns and cities may be less suitable due to traffic and a lack of open spaces. You may also encounter restricted access to parks etc.