Detective Mystery Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Howden?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Detective Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail around Howden
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 1.5 miles long and takes 1.5 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Howden Treasure Trail starts at:
East Riding of Yorkshire
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
Starting in the central market square you will immediately be drawn to the quaint shops and historic buildings. Do not fear, you will return here later so will have plenty of opportunity to sample the wares on offer.
This detective mystery Walking Trail is 1.5 miles in length and will last about 1.5 hours. It is suitable for pushchairs, wheelchairs and all ages!
You will need to cross a short section of grassed area in Ashes Playing Fields. Therefore, suitable footwear will be necessary in bad weather and pushchair and wheelchair users may require assistance to cross any muddy patches.