Sowerby to Sutton Bank
Secret Spy Mission Trail
- Regular price
- £9.99 + FREE p&p
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Are you ready to explore the Howardian Hills?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Spy Mission themed driving and walking Treasure Trail exploring the Howardian Hills
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail involves approximately 2 miles of walking and 30 miles of driving, and should take around 3+ hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Herriot Country - Kilburn White Horse Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
There is now a charge to park at the Kilburn Forest car park where the Kilburn White Horse is. If you don't want to pay twice for parking, you have the option of quickly solving the one clue here or just continue up to the Sutton Bank National Park Centre, pay for parking there, and then walk back down to the White Horse (3 miles there and back).