Secret Spy Mission Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Horsham?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A self-guided spy-themed walking Trail around Horsham.
- Ideal for kids aged 6 – 106!
- 2 mile ‘loop’ Trail (takes 2+ hours to complete at your own pace).
- Text message service with clues if you get stuck.
- Solve the mission and be entered into a £100 monthly draw.
- Learn more about where you live or explore somewhere new.
- Learn your Trail now for instant fun (or receive your copy in the post)!
The Horsham Treasure Trail starts at:
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The route is friendly for wheelchair users and pushchairs.
Bring your four-legged friends along! This Trail is Dog friendly trail.
We recommend parking up Denne Road, or at the Swan Walk Shopping Centre.
There are some fantastic events in Horsham’s calendar, all of which are great times to visit this beautiful town. However, you may find that some of the Clues on this Trail may become obstructed or difficult to access on these occasions. If you would like further information about event dates, please contact Horsham Tourist Information.
There are public toilets available towards the middle of the Trail and the route passes several pubs and a few cafes along the way.
Why not make a day of it and visit Horsham Museum and Art Gallery to learn more twisting tales about the area?