Detective Mystery Trail
Warning: Our Trails are highly addictive (even for parents)!
Are you ready to explore Hornsea?
Are you looking for something to do with family and friends or seeking a fun day out with the kids...
- A Detective Mystery themed walking Treasure Trail around Hornsea
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This Trail is approximately 2 miles long and takes 2 hours to complete
- This Trail is suitable for all ages from 6 - 106 (no children necessary!)
- One Trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real Treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop Trail
- Free mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved
- This Trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant Trailing fun!
The Hornsea Treasure Trail starts at:
East Riding of Yorkshire
We have three super duper themed Clubs for your child to enjoy as part of their Treasure Trail experience.
Perfect for 4-8 year olds, the concept behind the Clubs is that your child will get a bundle of goodies to excite them about their forthcoming Trail experience, something to keep them entertained whilst travelling to and from the Trail, and something to be given on completion of the Trail as a keepsake.
Show more »
The route directs you past a fine selection of quaint shops and historic buildings. You will also pass several pubs, restaurants and cafes if you need refreshments along the way. Alternatively, there are places suitable for a picnic along the Trail.
This detective mystery Walking Trail is around 2 miles in length and will last about 2 hours. It is suitable for pushchairs but not wheelchairs. Please note, you will need to cross a short section of grassed area in Hall Garth Park. Therefore, suitable footwear will be necessary in bad weather and pushchair users may require assistance to cross any muddy patches.
There is a free car park in Cinema Street, which is very close to the Start point.